It has been a long winter but today I heard the sound that every golf enthusiast dreams to hear as that ball hits the bottom of the cup! A spectacular eighty degrees in Milwaukee today, and the crowds were out. My buddy Wegs and I only got in nine holes, but it was well worth it, even if the play was a bit slow. I didn't perform the greatest but I did get my first birdie of the year. Bad play was the least from our minds, and soon had us coining the phrase "It's just good to be out here". Take advantage of these nice days, because I'm afraid they aren't completely here to stay yet? Gotta go, but like my dad always says "Remember to keep your head down".
Monday, March 26, 2007
FORE!!
It has been a long winter but today I heard the sound that every golf enthusiast dreams to hear as that ball hits the bottom of the cup! A spectacular eighty degrees in Milwaukee today, and the crowds were out. My buddy Wegs and I only got in nine holes, but it was well worth it, even if the play was a bit slow. I didn't perform the greatest but I did get my first birdie of the year. Bad play was the least from our minds, and soon had us coining the phrase "It's just good to be out here". Take advantage of these nice days, because I'm afraid they aren't completely here to stay yet? Gotta go, but like my dad always says "Remember to keep your head down".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment