skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Opening Day Anyone?
It was my first opening day at Miller Park, and I have to say it was pretty Crazy! First off the weather was great, although it was a little cloudy in the morning, the clouds broke, and it was 65 and clear skies for the first pitch, although the roof was closed. It was a pretty uneventful day for the most part, at least for me, just good company and good baseball. Even though I will never lose faith in my Cubbies, the Brewers, the fans, and the city is hard not to love. We started the tailgate shortly before 9a.m. that morning. Many of my friends were in attendance, and holding various tailgates around the stadium, so of course I had to stop at them all! In closing the Brewers pulled off a great home opener against the Dodgers (7-1). Thanks Everyone for showing me a most excellent time, and is along as the Cubs aren't playing-GO BREW! Baseball is here!
No comments:
Post a Comment