Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Well first off let me apologize for my absence. I have been in Connecticut for work and have not had many chances for posting anything new. So, WOW what a trip! I think I have given the saying "work hard play hard" a new meaning. Our off nights have been fun discovering new sites as well as new people. I took a weekend trip to BOSTON as well as my first Fenway game. HOLY COW! Anyways sorry to be brief but I have so many pictures to share, which is my first priority when I get home this weekend. So take care, and stay tuned.


Jon Sala and I at a bar right next to Fenway Park in Boston

1 comment:

big bad sister said...

how come all the pictures contain beer? looking forward to seeing more photos of fenway -- but remember, it is only the SECOND best park.